Monday, January 28, 2008

Hmm.. My first blog. Well the reason I set this up is sort of like an online diary, maybe? I guess I want a spot where I can spew out my pet peeves and see if anyone else "out there" shares them with me. 
About me: My name is Julissa Chavez - Usually go by Julie. I am a mother of one beautiful little girl named Emily aka Millie aka Emmy. She's my pride and joy. She will be 5 on March 21, 2008. Where has the time gone? I still want to cuddle her and dress her how I want, but she won't have it.  I  am married to a fabulous guy named Alejandro but I might refer to him as Alex once in a while to avoid the red little squiggles. 

Oh I teach Special Education in the most beautiful school in San Francisco, in my honest opinion. It is covered with murals and the people that work there and study there are fantastic! 
I am hoping to go back to school sometime this summer so I can maintain my credential in line and possibly change to general education in the fall. 

No comments: